Client Graduate Opportunity – Paid Media Assistant
We are currently hiring a Paid Media Assistant join our clients internal team of Search and Social Media Specialists in creating, implementing and managing effective PPC and Paid Social strategies and campaigns for a range of local, national and international clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in social media who can take a clear strategic approach to creating campaigns that drive results to help our clients achieve their targets and goals.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and modern marketing techniques, will possess strong analytical skills and technical skills, and will be able to adapt quickly and comfortably working within an agile, fast-paced and growing organisation.
- Creating targeted campaigns including keyword research, copy writing, segmentation etc.
- Assisting with PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Assisting with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and wider Paid Social channels.
- Suggesting, developing and improving campaigns across multiple channels.
- Campaign optimisation against client KPIs.
- Providing analytics, insights, and performance updates.
- Maintaining and understanding conversion funnels through tracking platforms such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Contribution to detailed audits for assigned new clients.
- Working with relevant internal and external stakeholders to create copy and other creative content.
- Campaign reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis depending on client requirements.
- Working closely with the wider team in creating project plans for each client.
- Keeping abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Supporting with new business development.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent creative written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical & research skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- 28 days paid annual leave per annum (including Bank Holidays).
- 3 days paid leave during the Christmas and New Year shutdown.
- A paid day off for your Birthday (to be taken with in your Birthday month).
- Additional holiday days accrued for length of service (1 extra day per year).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home or our Leeds offices (some days in the office will be required).
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.