We are currently recruiting an Account Manager to join our client in Leeds.
Being the main day-to-day interface between the agency and suppliers to coordinate clients and campaign activity, ensuring client requirements and standards are successfully met, to deliver a profitable return for the agency.
Description of responsibilities
- Managing an account portfolio by building and developing relationships with the client which encourages long term and repeat business
- Having a thorough knowledge of the clients’ business and sector by researching and then sharing knowledge across the agency
- Fostering productive relationships between the agency and the client by communicating clients’ needs clearly, accurately and empathetically
- Supporting and challenging client thinking where appropriate to deliver the right solution(s)
- Coordinating and overseeing all campaign activities to ensure successful delivery of client requirements to timescales and budget
- Continually keeping the client informed of progress throughout the campaign
- Escalating issues in a timely and appropriate way to successful resolution
- Working to SLA’s and contracts and working within the agreements
- Preparing for and contributing to pitches for new and existing clients to generate new revenue/income for the client and agency
- Identifying new opportunities within existing accounts by utilising networks, relationships and leads
Coordinating and progressing work
- Daily and weekly WIP updates to manage capacity, workload and potential challenges
- Managing all creative work through the studio
- Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of job bags, job numbers, PO’s, and invoicing
- Ensuring contact and status reports are completed accurately and on time
- Accurately estimating and ensuring all relevant detail is included
- Checking all work is successfully saved on the system for future referral
- Proof reading material to present a professional and error free communication piece every time
- Contributing to the review of agency processes to support continual progress.
- Weekly updates of management accounts and keeping the AD informed of financial changes affecting forecast
- Forecasting income/profit using Management Accounts to enable forward planning for the business
- Charging for additional work and extra amends where appropriate
- Demonstrating financial diligence and commerciality on all jobs, for quoting and billing whilst retaining value for money
- Preferably daily, but always weekly, you keep your time sheets up to date and accurate, so we ensure we are delivering profitability
- Completing an end of job analysis and summarising actual hours against quoted hours with supporting rationale.
- Giving direction to direct reports by clearly defining and setting expectations
- Reviewing individual performance to encourage improvement and potential
- Managing issues professionally and using the appropriate processes
- Setting and demonstrating positive examples and behaviours
- Passing on skills and experience to help others to develop in their roles
- Ensuring team members are aware of and adhering to all processes and systems
- Communicating progress to encourage continuous business improvement
- Utilising all available opportunities to personally develop in the role.
- Hybrid Working
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays
- A contributory pension plan
- Perkbox membership
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
- Social events and activities during the year
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.