Our client is a long-standing B2B provider of business-critical translation and language services that is entering the next era of localisation with private-equity backing. They are looking to further accelerate their organic growth trajectory combined with a buy-and-build strategy, whilst scaling our strong operational base and service offering to effectively cater for known and newly emerging industry demands. As a CSA top 100 LSP and members of the ATC, EUCAD and ELIA, they are renowned for their excellent customer service and their use of best-of-breed technology to create workflow and cost efficiencies and to add human value to the process where it is still needed. Our client operates from their head office in Manchester, with additional offices in London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Tunbridge Wells, Paris, Bonn, Munich and Boston.
They are now looking to add an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who would like to showcase their expertise in the digital landscape and contribute to the company’s success in close cooperation with their digital agency and the management team. This role will be hybrid, providing the flexibility to work from home and their Manchester office. Travel to the other office location(s) may be required for team meetings, strategic planning sessions or company events.
Salary – £40,000 – £50,000 – potentially plus £50,000 for a manager with extensive people management experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies to achieve business objectives, including lead generation, brand awareness, and customer engagement
- Conduct research, review industry trends, and identify opportunities for growth and optimisation
- Create compelling and engaging content for various digital platforms, such as blogs, social media, emails and more
- Ensure content aligns with the brand voice, resonates with the target audience and adheres to SEO best practices
- Management of all social media channels, ensuring consistent branding, timely posting, and engagement with followers
- Monitor social media metrics and implement strategies to increase audience reach and engagement
- Collaborate with digital marketing agency, management and sales on strategy, campaigns and content
- Develop and execute effective email marketing campaigns to nurture leads, retain customers and drive conversions
- Drive organic traffic through on-page and off-page SEO techniques
- Manage digital advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Meta and other relevant channels
- Perform keyword research, track rankings and work with the development team to implement SEO best practices
- Monitor performance, allocate budgets effectively and optimise campaigns for maximum ROI
- Utilise various analytics tools to track, measure and report on the performance of digital marketing efforts
- Provide regular reports and actionable insights to stakeholders
- Opportunity to hire and develop a team in the future: Recruit, lead and mentor junior team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement as the organisation grows
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- 5+ years proven experience in digital marketing
- If possible, previous experience from a managerial role to be able to support team growth
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and best practices
- Experience with SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media management, and paid media campaigns (PPC and Paid Social)
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and data-driven decision-making
- Strong creative and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects to fixed deadlines
- A bit of an entrepreneurial spark and an appetite to push initiatives forward
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.