We’re hiring an eCommerce Manager to join our clients in house marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be technically strong with an analytical mind and commercial awareness. Experience of using eCommerce tools is essential, you will be proficient in excel and other reporting software.
- Identify and deliver website content requirements, customer journey improvement, and overall performance.
- Developing the yearly, quarterly and monthly commercial trading plan
- Continuously trade the site, providing analysis & insight to your digital marketing peers by translating trading performance and web analytics into recommendations on sales & promotional opportunities across categories.
- Monitor and report on key metrics to inform future decision making and strategy planning.
- Responsible for forecasting requirements of the site
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing agency on marketing activity to ensure they are fully briefed to maximise the benefits from proposition.
- Review competitor activity to ensure optimum position within the marketplace.
- Work with the wider Marketing teams
- Utilise web analytics to ensure improved business performance.
- Develop and manage the website trading plan to maximise conversion and sales.
- Produce reports including sales, KPIs and performance.
- To fully optimise best practises across the website
- Take a lead on campaign strategy, development, and implementation team to drive traffic.
- Work closely with CRO manager to identity opportunities for A/B testing across the website.
- Reporting on trading patterns, trends, key competitors, and appropriate technologies including Google Analytics
- Research and deploy best-practice methods.
- Be a seasoned eCommerce professional with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be an expert in developing commercial websites with a track record of improving online sales performance, conversion, UPT, AOV
- adaptable to an ever-changing environment with excellent communication skills
- Have great stakeholder management skills.
- Understand eCommerce technology including Google Analytics
- Able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
Back to Vacancies
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.
Modo25 newsletter Subscribe for news, jobs and more.