Client Role – Head of eCommerce
Reporting to the Retail Director, the Head of Ecommerce will be responsible for defining and leading strategies across all ecommerce touchpoints including online trading, Performance, CRO, digital, CRM and will have full P&L responsibility.
You and your team will research and identify new methods of route to market, brand exposure, customer satisfaction and engagement across our clients Multi branded company.
- Develop and deliver the digital marketing campaigns to increase our active customer base in the UK and build a base in selected international markets
- Implement, build and manage the Ecommerce team at all levels
- Evolve our digital marketing capability especially for SEO, Google Adwords, Paid Social channels
- Manage the digital marketing budget and build investment cases to drive additional growth
- Maximise acquisition performance in the UK and select international markets
- Manage and develop relationships with 3rdparty trading websites to maximise sales, aligning standards and consistency across trading galleries
- Multi-channel trading with astute, commercial awareness of our clients, demographic and trends.
- Lead and develop new strategies to increase our customer acquisition at effective cost per acquisition
- Manage our Campaign Monitor account and email communication to improve customer retention for new and existing customers
- Continually drive improvements in the performance of digital marketing channels utilising latest innovations
- Manage the digital diary working with the design and marketing team to support new product launches, artist tours, exhibitions and campaigns through digital channels
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points with a supporting conversion rate optimisation programme
- Working closely with our partners to drive maximum benefit for our customers and return from our investments
- Manage and improve the implementation and delivery of product and campaign launches on time and within budget coordinating across channels and functions
- Elevate the presentation of product content online working closely with the design and content resource to improve photography, video and creative
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (in lieu if worked) with the opportunity to earn extra upon length of service
- Grow with us – contributory employee pension scheme
- Retailing rewards! We offer a generous commission scheme and reward days out for our top performers
- Be sociable with us – join the wider company at social events throughout the year
- We offer a fantastic employee discount scheme
- Employee PERKS – we offer you benefits and discounts including food, drink, retailers and fun days out through Bravo benefits
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.