We’re hiring a Senior Paid Media Manager who will be responsible for leading a team of Search and Social Media specialists in creating, implementing and managing effective PPC and Paid Social strategies and campaigns for a range of local, national and international clients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Paid Media manager who can take a clear strategic approach to creating campaigns that drive results to help our clients achieve their targets and goals.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and modern marketing techniques, will possess strong analytical skills and technical skills, and will be able to adapt quickly and comfortably working within an agile, fast-paced and growing organisation.
- Creating targeted campaigns including keyword research, copy writing, segmentation etc.
- Managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and wider Paid Social Channel.
- Managing and monitoring spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget.
- Suggesting, developing and improving campaigns across multiple channels.
- Campaign optimisation against client KPIs.
- Providing analytics, insights, and performance updates.
- Maintaining and understanding conversion funnels through tracking platforms such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Contribution to detailed audits for assigned new clients.
- Working with relevant internal and external stakeholders to create copy and other creative content.
- Campaign reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis depending on client requirements.
- Working closely with the wider team in creating project plans for each client.
- Keeping abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Supporting with New Business Development
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of PPC and Paid Social experience. A background in business-to-business marketing is preferred.
- Experience of strategy creation for different clients is desirable.
- Experience with project management tools.
- Excellent creative written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical & research skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Able to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
Essential experience required in the following platforms:
- Google AdWords.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Tag Manager.
- Google Shopping.
- YouTube advertising.
- Facebook Business Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- 28 days paid annual leave per annum (including Bank Holidays).
- 3 days paid leave during the Christmas and New Year shutdown.
- A paid day off for your Birthday (to be taken with in your Birthday month).
- Additional holiday days accrued for length of service (1 extra day per year).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home or our Leeds offices (some days in the office will be required)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.