Our client is now seeking a Senior Social Media Executive after continued growth and new client acquisition.
Our client manages the social media accounts for some of the best food and drink brands in the UK – from challenger brands to household names so this is a very exciting opportunity for someone to get stuck into some fantastic brands and build a career, learning from and being guided by their experienced team.
If you have a passion for social media, are self-motivated, creative, well organised, and have a strong attention to detail, then we want to hear from you! we’re not expecting you to have years of experience at this level however you should be positive, and open to learning. You’ll will be working as part of a driven team who take huge pride in our work so we’re looking someone with serious ambition, eager to learn and a get-up and go attitude.
You’ll be working specifically on social media content creation (inc Reels and TikTok), community management, social media advertising, content copywriting, publishing content, design and photography briefing and influencer outreach.
- Managing social media accounts and coming up with content themes and ideas
- Developing content campaign ideas with the team
- Community management and daily monitoring of interactions, ensuring responses are reflective of each client’s brand and tone of voice
- Planning out monthly client activity calendars
- Creative copywriting
- Reactive content creation
- Instagram Stories, Reels and TikTok creation
- Content scheduling
- Face-to-face client meetings
- Research and outreach for influencer campaigns and brand collaborations
- Contributing to social media strategies
- Supporting on photo and video shoots
What’s on Offer
As part of the team you’ll have the chance to work on really creative projects and consumer brand accounts (with emphasis on food and drink), alongside a highly skilled design and creative team.
The client is aiming to grown their team into more senior roles so promotions and opportunities come to those who work hard and always aim to make it brilliant for our clients.
- Flexible WFH/Office
- 4.5 day workweek (later start on Mondays and 3pm Friday finish)
- Subsidised gym membership / wellness / travel or entertainment each month
- Regular socials
- Spot bonuses and annual bonus schemes
- 5 days full sick pay
- Private health care
- 29 days holiday a year (with the chance to build this to 35 days with each year of service
- Birthday off
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.