We are hiring an SEO Manager to join our clients team of SEO specialists in delivering exceptional SEO for a range of local, national and international clients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced SEO specialist who can take a clear strategic approach to creating campaigns that drive results to help our clients achieve their targets and goals.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies for our clients.
- Onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research.
- Conducting keyword research to guide content teams.
- Reviewing technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimising website content and landing pages.
- Collecting data and reporting on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Overseeing search campaigns to ensure their success.
- Managing spend, ensuring client budgets are adhered to,
- Keeping abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Building relationships with existing clients
- Supporting with New Business Development
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 2 + years SEO experience. A background in business-to-business marketing is preferred.
- Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience in using SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screamingfrog
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Experience of strategy creation for different clients.
- Experience with project management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical and research skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
Essential experience required in the following platforms:
- Google Analytics.
- Screaming Frog.
- 28 days paid annual leave per annum (including Bank Holidays).
- 3 days paid leave during the Christmas and New Year shutdown.
- A paid day off for your Birthday (to be taken with in your Birthday month).
- Additional holiday days accrued for length of service (1 extra day per year).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home or our Leeds offices (some days in the office will be required)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.