We are currently recruiting a Social Media Manager to join our clients team.
As Social Media Manager you will take charge of the day-to-day management of a Content Team, working closely with team members to ensure the smooth running of your accounts portfolio.
You ensure your team are creating and executing social content that is in line with the brand, the strategy, and any campaigns, providing direction as necessary. Beyond this you also lead in the development of what we do for your clients and the development of your team members.
You always champion social best practice internally and with clients, influencing the development of content that is in line with it and defending and challenging work if needed, to deliver outstanding brand communication results.
Client service and support
- Taking charge of ensuring all aspects of social media retainers for clients are actioned in line with the strategy and social best practice;
- Knowing the clients’ ‘big picture’ inside out – their objectives, the wider market context, competitor activity, campaigns;
- Owning your client relationships through developing and executing great social media content, and building rapport;
- Confidently presenting work in a way that excites and engages;
- Defending our work and best practice in the face of any challenges;
- Reporting on activity to champion our successes with clients – and identifying insights to further drive the brand forwards;
- Developing your clients within and outside of social media;
- Leading in the creation of client social roadmaps, with support from the Strategist, Creative and client team;
- Independently creating proposals for your clients, and seeing these through;
- Taking increased ownership of the set-up element for new clients, working closely with the Strategist;
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the social landscape and sharing this internally and externally;
- Fulfilling the role of Channel Champion for your assigned social channel;
- Creating content to promote the agency digitally;
- Always bringing new, fresh thinking and making the most of any opportunities;
Processing and progressing work
- Confidently identifying chargeable work and bringing opportunities for this, writing proposals and overseeing the delivery of the work;
- Being diligent in knowing the status of client work across your team, following up on detail and keeping the client team and your line manager informed;
- Facilitating collaboration with teams from across the business to ensure the best outcome for all clients;
- Providing clear briefs to the creative teams, and ensuring your team do the same;
Accounts and administration
- Driving the delivery of financial targets for your clients and delivering content, campaigns and proposals which allow us to achieve these;
- Being proactive in the execution of administrative tasks.
- Giving direction to the team by clearly defining and setting expectations;
- Ensuring all work produced is in line with expectations;
- Reviewing team and individual performance to encourage improvement and potential;
- Encouraging and motivating people to deliver;
- Passing on skills and experience to help others to develop and progress;
- Managing and resolving issues professionally using the appropriate processes;
- Facilitating collaboration within the team and across teams in the agency.
- Ensuring team members are aware of and adhering to all processes and systems
- Communicating progress to encourage continuous business improvement
- Utilising all available opportunities to personally develop in the role
- Hybrid Working
- Quarterly Bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays
- A contributory pension plan
- Perkbox membership
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- Regular performance reviews and feedback
- Social events and activities during the year
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.