Our client manages the social media accounts for some of the best food and drink brands in the UK – from challenger brands to household names, and they’re looking for a Social Media Manager to take them to the next level.
The work can be fast-paced so expectations and standards of delivery are high, they’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of getting stuck in and working hard. working across some fantastic clients are who know what good looks like. So if you’re ambitious, and want to work in a driven and creative agency then this could be the perfect role for you.
There’s a chance to grow quickly within the company. This role will be challenging, varied and consistently evolving, so they are looking for someone who thrives in an agency environment and wants to come on this journey to grow their own career. The core of the business is social media and digital marketing – so if you want to work specifically in this sector then this could be the role for you.
You’ll be client-facing and responsible for thinking up and delivering compelling and creative social media campaigns and content, creative briefs and strategies. This is the ideal role for someone who lives and breathes social media. This varied role will see you brainstorming ideas for campaigns, writing and publishing creative and engaging content across a range of platforms, including reactive trend-led content.
You’ll need to be comfortable overseeing multiple clients each with their own individual content style, KPIs and deliverables. Organisation of your own time is essential, as is efficiency and a high attention to detail including spelling and grammar.
We’re looking for someone who’ll be a great fit for their team – ambitious and not afraid of hard work and someone who has a real passion for writing, food and social media!
- Ability to own and manage your client accounts from start to finish
- Leading face to face client meetings and communicating your plans, ideas and results
- Developing campaigns, strategy and creative content plans to meet each client’s goals and KPIs
- Managing social media accounts for multiple clients (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and blogs)
- Planning out monthly social media activity and content calendars
- Working collaboratively and briefing the design and content teams
- Reporting to clients on their social media, marketing and campaign activity, and feeding back analysis and improvements
- Setting up and runnings social advertising
- Community management and scheduling
- Overseeing client budgets and costing and managing them effectively
- Being part of new business development and pitches
- Planning for and assisting on photoshoots
- Developing offline marketing strategies and campaigns
- Development and execution of influencer campaigns
- Working on and developing social media strategies
- Subsidised gym membership / wellness / travel or entertainment each month
- Regular socials
- Monthly movement sessions
- Annual bonus schemes
- Monthly awards/prizes
- 5 days full sick pay
- Private health care
- 29 days holiday a year (with the chance to build this to 35 days with each year of service,
- Birthday off (paid)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.