We’re looking for a logical, data-driven individual who’s passionate about deriving insights from data. The ideal candidate will be excited by the power of data and visualisation and will play an important part in developing industry-leading and innovative tools and systems.
In this role, you will come to understand what makes a marketing campaign successful across different digital media channels and we’ll train you to access, clean and manipulate data across the different digital platforms and channels, including:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ad
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
With these skills you will be maintaining and developing our client reporting platform (BOSCO™ Connect) to make sure that all of our clients have the data they need to make decisions. Continuous learning and development will be included as part of this role, as new technology and marketing channels are introduced within this fast-paced industry.
You will learn to set up and maintain the data tracking for our clients. This ranges from Google Analytics (Universal and GA4) tracking as well as implementing other platforms such as Facebook pixel or Google Ads Conversion Tags. We will support in the training to complete tracking tasks via Google Tag Manager however, some knowledge of these areas would be ideal.
The successful candidate will be a BSc in a technical discipline (sciences, computer science, mathematics, engineering or similar), a relevant apprenticeship or have previous work experience. Sound communication skills will be critical to success in this role, with a particular focus on articulating insights from data in simple and creative ways.
We would like applicants to have the following –
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good data visualisation skills
- Awareness of Data set structure and data manipulation
- Great analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Desired skills would include:
- GTM/GA tracking experience
- Experience of dealing with large data sets
- Experience with R, python or SQL
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau
- Knowledge of how websites work
- Knowledge of the digital channels e.g., PPC, display advertising, SEO, email marketing, social media, Attribution
- Awareness of Google Cloud, AWS and/ or Azure
We can offer you a dynamic, friendly, forward-thinking work environment, a competitive salary, and great employee perks. You can work from home or work in our Leeds-based office – the team are both UK-based and international. We embrace flexible working, and everyone works a 4-day week – we work efficiently and effectively to have a longer weekend.
We live by our values of kindness, resourcefulness, positivity and good team vibes and we’re looking for the right people to join our team on a long-term basis.
We want to attract the best people, so we’re offering competitive salaries and excellent employee packages that include:
- 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week
- 23 days annual leave
- Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers)
- Flexible working
- Central Leeds office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.