The Senior Marketing Executive will work within the Marketing and Design team across all aspects of the marketing mix, both internally and externally. This role will focus on communications and the role will require skills in copywriting alongside excellent organisation and creativity, with up-to-date knowledge of marketing strategy across various disciplines.
The day-to-day role will involve copywriting required in many forms, across PR, blogging, social media, and news. This role will see you assisting the Marketing Manager with various communication campaigns, such as webinars, CRM management, and outreach.
This role will have a significant amount of responsibility in assisting with the planning and managing across all aspects of marketing for targeted campaigns, with a strong focus on lead generation.
- Writing and distributing content across various platforms.
- Assisting in the content strategy, planning and execution, writing for various platforms.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the setting of marketing goals and KPIs.
- Planning and implementing customer and prospect communications for lead generation.
- Building strong working relationships with all departments.
- Attending meetings with the Marketing Manager as needed.
- Organising events – Webinars and Exhibitions.
- Campaign planning with a strong focus on email marketing strategy. The successful candidate will have previous experience working with CRM, managing a CRM and executing email marketing campaigns and activity planning.
- Reporting on campaigns
- Maintaining the company brand and tone of voice
Qualifications/Competencies Required for role
- Marketing or related degree is desirable
- Passionate about digital, ambitious to grow with us.
- At least 2 years’ of experience in a marketing focused role
- Demonstrable achievements in copywriting, CRM and email marketing with a focus on lead generation.
- Hubspot experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong knowledge of the everchanging marketing environment.
- The ability to contribute to high-level strategic discussions with support of Marketing Manager.
We want to attract the best people, so we’re offering competitive salaries and excellent employee packages that include:
- 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week
- 23 days annual leave
- Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers)
- Flexible working
- Central Leeds office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.