We are seeking a skilled Senior SEO Executive/Junior Account Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our clients to devise and execute effective technical SEO campaigns.
Working within our SEO and Digital PR team, as an organic search expert, you should bring experience and knowledge in industry best practices. That exceed client objectives, showcase proficiency in managing diverse SEO campaigns.
- 1-3 years of technical & content SEO experience.
- In-depth understanding of core SEO disciplines.
- Confident in conducting in-depth keyword research to identify relevant and high-performing keywords.
- Develop and implement on-page SEO strategies.
- Conduct thorough website audits to identify technical SEO issues and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the content and development teams to ensure alignment with SEO goals.
- Understand client goals and objectives to develop tailored technical SEO strategies.
- Proficient in client communication.
- Proven experience and knowledge of planning and implementing backlink campaigns and outreach
- Monitor keyword rankings and make data-driven recommendations for optimisation.
- Provide regular updates and reports on campaign performance.
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs).
- Analytical Skills.
- Fluent in using tech SEO tools like Screaming Frog and/or Lumar.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated track record of driving ROI through successful SEO campaigns.
At Modo25, we thrive on improvement and growth. The ideal candidate will embody the following qualities:
- Confident team player
- Proactive and ambitious self-starter
- Highly motivated
- Hands-on approach when necessary
- Enthusiastic about becoming an expert in an ever-evolving industry
In return, we offer a dynamic, friendly, and forward-thinking work environment, along with a competitive salary and appealing employee perks. Join us in a place where development and progress are at the core of our values.
At Modo25/Ask BOSCO, everybody is invited with open arms.
We believe that fostering an inclusive and fair work environment is at the heart of our mission. As an equal opportunity employer, we embrace individuals from all walks of life, irrespective of race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression or any other legally protected status.
We strive for a culture that celebrates and incorporates diverse backgrounds and experiences. To anyone who is reading this, regardless of who you are, we extend a warm and heartfelt welcome. We are thrilled to have you join us!
We want to attract the best people, so we’re offering competitive salaries and excellent employee packages that include:
- 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week
- 23 days annual leave
- Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers)
- Flexible working
- Central Leeds office
- Electric Car Scheme
- Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.