We’re looking for a talented SEO Account Manager to join our team.
As SEO Account Manager, you will be working closely with our clients on the strategy and implementation of their SEO campaigns.
Working alongside our SEO and Digital PR team, as an organic search expert, you will have experience and knowledge of industry best practice methods and tactics to deliver results that go above and beyond client goals and expectations. You should also have experience managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be comfortable mentoring junior members of the team.
Modo25 is an inhousing specialist, which means we help to train and support our clients so they can ultimately own their marketing success. Therefore, you should be a confident communicator to contribute to and deliver client pitches, training sessions and reporting calls.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in SEO
- Deep understanding of core SEO disciplines
- Experience in client communications either as a lead or in a supporting role
- Fluent in using SEO software such as Screaming Frog Spider, Ahrefs and Semrush
- Project management skills and the ability to lead a campaign team
- Demonstrable record of driving ROI through SEO campaigns
Improvement and growth are the cornerstones of Modo25. So, the ideal candidate will be:
- A confident team player
- A proactive and ambitious self-starter
- Highly motivated to run their own team
- Hands-on wherever necessary
- Always keen to learn more
- Eager to become an expert in an ever-changing industry
In return, we can offer you a dynamic, friendly, forward-thinking work environment, a competitive salary, and great employee perks.
We want to attract the best people, so we’re offering competitive salaries and excellent employee packages that include:
- 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week
- 23 days annual leave
- Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers)
- Flexible working
- Central Leeds office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.