Have you heard of Productcaster and did you know you could be saving up to 20% on your Google Shopping spend by using it?
Using CSS platforms gives you access to favourable Cost Per Click (CPC) rates on Google which can help your products be seen by the right people, at the right time, in the right place.
Productcaster is a CSS platform that, through minimal change to your current way of working, can optimise your feed to help you make the most out of your budget.
A bit of background
A couple of years ago, Google was fined for favouring their own shopping comparison service. This basically meant they were putting products listed through them at the top of search results. In order to make things fairer, CSS platforms outside of Google now rank equally in the shopping feed.
Google even offers a good rate on CPC’s to encourage people to use different shopping services as opposed to their own.
Why choose Productcaster
Productcaster is Europe’s largest CSS platform. As proof, Producaster boasts a 200-retailer strong portfolio with 500 individual merchants spread over 22 countries. Recognisable brands already making the most out of Productcaster include Argos, H.Samuel, Joules and The Range – to name just a few.
Plus, unlike other CSS platforms, Productcaster has worked closely with Google to ensure only the best practices are used that are effective and fully compliant.
Because of this, Productcaster is, therefore, an official CSS Partner with Google meaning you could save up to 20% on your Google Shopping spend which can make a noticeable difference to your budgets.
How can Modo25 help?
As a long-standing partner, we already use Productcaster to help our clients to build their shopping feed and help increase sales by getting their products seen by their consumers in search results.
We want to offer this service to everyone to help promote the fair and equal opportunities available for online retailers.
Here’s how it works:
- No extra work from your side, the Modo25 team will set everything up on Productcaster within 5 working days. This can be faster on request.
- Nothing changes in terms of your Google AdWords or Shopping settings, targeting or optimisation. These are still managed via AdWords. You may have to adjust your bidding once the changes are applied to maximise the opportunity either for savings or more traffic.
- Access to our team of specialists who will be able to advise, explain and offer assistance where needed – at any time.
Case Study: Sigma Sports
Productcaster boosted Sigma Sports’ Shopping revenue by 14%.
Sigma Sports, an online industry-leading retailer for mountain bikes and cycling gear, started using Productcaster with the objective of reducing costs per click, maintaining sales revenue and improving cost of sales.
Through a migration of selected Google Shopping Campaigns, managed via CSS Partner Productcaster, Sigma Sports saw the below results:
- 19% increase in impressions, 22% increase in clicks, and 16% reduction in cost per click within the initial 10 days
- 14% growth in revenue and 24% reduction in cost of sale in subsequent 4 weeks
Want to find out more?
If you’d like to discuss using Productcaster in more detail, please feel free to get in touch with our team on either 0113 350 2560 or email us at email@example.com.