We’re looking for a PPC Manager with a passion for digital marketing and growing businesses.
As a start-up with huge ambitions, we’re looking for someone who is brilliant in a team, works independently and really owns this role straight from the start! You will be highly analytical, with a strong commercial understanding and fantastic attention to detail.
Alongside PPC and Shopping, we’re also interested in people with experience across all paid platforms including social, programmatic and marketplaces. That said, full training will be provided for a candidate that is particularly strong in one or more of the disciplines highlighted above.
Finally, you will have a strong interest in using advanced data analytics and leading technology to help our clients uncover deeper audience understanding and commercial insight.
We can offer the right candidate a 4 day working week, a great employment package and flexible and/or remote working – we have an office in Leeds, but are keen to understand how you work best.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience across PPC and Shopping
- Experience with Google Display Network and excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- The enthusiasm to “get involved” and work with senior management, as well as clients, to deliver outstanding Paid Media campaigns that drive real commercial value.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and process skills
- A clear understanding of how to develop a fully integrated ‘adaptive’ approach to marketing – one that is grounded in meeting the commercial and strategic objectives of our clients
- Progressive mindset – you will share your clients’ goals, challenge and validate plans and help them make more informed decisions
- Experience in paid social and display, SEO and broader marketing
- Experience with web analytics, and advanced reporting capabilities using a variety of tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tag manager etc)
At Modo25/Ask BOSCO, everybody is invited with open arms.
We believe that fostering an inclusive and fair work environment is at the heart of our mission. As an equal opportunity employer, we embrace individuals from all walks of life, irrespective of race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression or any other legally protected status.
We strive for a culture that celebrates and incorporates diverse backgrounds and experiences. To anyone who is reading this, regardless of who you are, we extend a warm and heartfelt welcome. We are thrilled to have you join us!
We want to attract the best people, so we’re offering competitive salaries and excellent employee packages that include:
- 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week
- 23 days annual leave
- Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers)
- Flexible working
- Central Leeds office
- Electric Car scheme
- Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.