Are you looking to take your next step up in the world of SEO?
We’re looking for an ambitious and hard-working SEO Executive to join our fast-growing team. You will be working alongside our specialists to deliver essential SEO work for our clients. Experience in keyword research, competitor gap analysis and link audits are essential. As an expanding team, you will be expected to contribute to strategy meetings and occasionally contribute on clients calls.
You’ll need a lot of initiative for this role to ensure that we go above and beyond for our clients. Plus, you should be proficient with industry-standard tools such as Semrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
As well as a good understanding of technical SEO, you will also be working to help our clients build out content plans based on keyword research. So, a bit of creative flair would be advantageous.
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years experience in SEO roles
- Good understanding of core SEO disciplines
- Experience using industry tools such as Screaming Frog Spider, Ahrefs and Semrush
- Keyword research and strategy
- Ability to carry out, or contribute to, technical SEO audits
- Ability to carry out, or contribute to, content marketing plans
- Be organised, proactive and resilient
Improvement and growth are the cornerstones of Modo25. So, the ideal candidate will be:
- A confident team player
- A proactive and ambitious self-starter
- Hands-on wherever necessary
- Always keen to learn more
- Eager to become an expert in an ever-changing industry
Work/life balance is incredibly important to us here at Modo25. We believe in working smarter, not harder. That’s why we all work a 4-day week, every week, on a full-time salary. Our team are also entitled to 23 days of annual leave a year (plus your extra one day a week off).
We have always believed in flexible working. So, whether you want to work from home, in the office or a bit of both – you have the freedom to choose. On top of all of that, we also offer a whole host of other fantastic benefits including health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings. One more thing, we have an office dog, Roxy, so you need to be happy sharing the office with a four-legged friend!
- 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week
- 23 days annual leave
- Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers)
- Flexible working
- Central Leeds office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.