We’re looking for an ambitious Technical SEO Specialist to join our rapidly expanding team.
As a Technical SEO Specialist, you will be working to support our Account Manager and Associate Director to plan and implement technical SEO recommendations for our wide range of clients. You will also be expected to guide, and mentor more junior members of the team where needed.
You will be proficient with industry-standard tools including but not limited to Semrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console. You should also be able to conduct technical SEO audits in full and report back your findings to both your team and our clients. Day-to-day, you won’t just be delivering the work. As a Technical SEO Specialist, we are also counting on you being able to work with our client’s development and web teams to guide the implementation of your recommendations.
Modo25 are inhousing specialists which means we help to train and support our clients so they can ultimately own their marketing success. Therefore, you should be a confident public speaker who is able to contribute to client pitches, training sessions and regular reporting calls.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience in SEO roles
- Extensive knowledge of core technical SEO disciplines
- Ability to carry out and present technical SEO audits
- Experience managing website migrations
- Fluent in core technical SEO technologies
- Experience leading client communication, presenting and hosting calls/meetings
Improvement and growth are the cornerstones of Modo25. So, the ideal candidate will be:
- A confident team player
- A proactive and ambitious self-starter
- Highly motivated to run their own team
- Hands-on wherever necessary
- Always keen to learn more
- Eager to become an expert in an ever-changing industry
At Modo25/Ask BOSCO, everybody is invited with open arms.
We believe that fostering an inclusive and fair work environment is at the heart of our mission. As an equal opportunity employer, we embrace individuals from all walks of life, irrespective of race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression or any other legally protected status.
We strive for a culture that celebrates and incorporates diverse backgrounds and experiences. To anyone who is reading this, regardless of who you are, we extend a warm and heartfelt welcome. We are thrilled to have you join us!
Work/life balance is incredibly important to us here at Modo25. We believe in working smarter, not harder. That’s why we all work a 4-day week, every week, on a full-time salary. Our team are also entitled to 23 days of annual leave a year (plus your extra one day a week off).
We have always believed in flexible working. So, whether you want to work from home, in the office or a bit of both – you have the freedom to choose. On top of all of that, we also offer a whole host of other fantastic benefits including health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings. One more thing, we have an office dog, Roxy, so you must be comfortable with a little four-legged friend.
- 4-day week – we work smarter so that we can work a shorter week
- 23 days annual leave
- Fantastic benefits package that includes health insurance, a discounted Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and retail/leisure savings (e.g. free Caffe Nero coffee, Amazon Prime membership, free Vue tickets, retail vouchers)
- Flexible working
- Central Leeds office
- Electric Car scheme
- Office dog (you need to feel comfortable in the company of our well behaved office dog, Roxy)
We believe that by investing in our people, our clients can only benefit.